All material is original, created and copyright Mark Burkenbine 2013-2024

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Truth Looks You in the Eye/ A HOLE Lot of ME( In Social MEDEA)

 Truth looks you in the eye


and there it was
the truth
it was looking me n the eye
the whole damn time
and so i figured it out
and Ive been waiting for someone to be honest
to stop toeing the line
and they never did
and they never will
those lying bastards still lying still
but I know
and when the moment is right
the truth will find its keeper
like a bump in the night

and its all -----
------just a story
what weve
------- been told
when we are young
we are taught to believe
 the bill of goods that we've been sold

but a truth that has been buried
will just grow more pungent, sharper and bold
like the prized cheese that lies beneath the mold

It is always there
no disguise
it doesn't always call attention
but Truth always looks you in the eye

Truth Looks You in the Eye
Mark Burkenbine  Copyright 2014
written and published November 09, 2014

A HOLE lot of ME( in Social MEDEA)

Won't you like me
won't you share
I know you are marketers
I know you don't care

Do I know you
are you who you say you are
you can show me
what you had for Dinn R

Look at all these friends I have
Look at all these friends I have
but

I'm my favorite
This guys got a plan
I'm my own
#1 Fan

What's so social about this Social MEDEA

I get asked to buy things
I always wanted
asked to buy a cream
that I need for this rash
aspirin for my headache
loans for much needed cash

It's almost like they can read your mind
excavation of the data of the social MEDEA mine

There's no I in Social MeDEA
There's no I in Social MEDEA
I took the I   from I DEA
and gave it A-Hole lot o me
A-Hole lot of ME
Theres A-HOLE lot o me
I can spell it
anyway I want to say
Social MeDEA

A HOLE lotta ME in Social MEDEA
written by Mark Burkenbine  November 8 , 2014
Mark Burkenbine Copyright 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment