All material is original, created and copyright Mark Burkenbine 2013-2024

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

#famous people

# hashtag #hashtag
do you know the #rules
#hashtag #hashtag
all a bunch of  #fools

#famous people #doing thing
#famous people # buying bling
#famous people #faking sing
#famous people # stealing ring

Doesn't seem to matter what they do
#famous people #still get luv from u

#famous people  #get rehab
when you would go to jail
#famous people  # get let go
and you will say the system fail

#famous people # reality show
#reality?           no! 
#famous people # are famous
#because you said it is so

# hashtag #hashtag
do you have the tools?
#hashtag #hashtag
put down your phone and go back to school

#famous people # wreck their cars
#famous people # drink and drive
#famous people # think they're stars
#famous people# a little closer to God than you and I

# famous people # don't all abuse
#famous people # power that they hold
#famous people # hate the good they lose
#famous people # when the monkeys steal the show

#hashtag #hashtag
no value in paying for a mule
#hashtag #hashtag
shiny and polished, stool is still stool.

Forgive me, famous people. My bitterness is not meant at all of you.  This was written during a time of personal concern for myself and my family, and many friends.  But, famous people, you know which ones I am talking about.  I hope to learn and earn the ability to be one of you , someday. I hope to do much good. I hope that you all would...

written , published, owned by Mark Burkenbine December 3, 2013
copyright 2013 Mark Burkenbine



No comments:

Post a Comment